SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D sl
Open, flexible, powerful. The premium CNC controllers for machine tools
The SINUMERIK 840D sl from Siemens Machine Tool Systems is an open CNC for premium modular machine concepts. With powerful and innovative system functions, the SINUMERIK 840D sl opens up an inexhaustible technology spectrum. SINUMERIK 840D sl is leading the way in opening up global machining trends – and is therefore the preferred CNC for the industries of the future.
- In addition to scalable NCU performance, the SINUMERIK 840D sl also offers a high degree of modularity for the operating components.
- Compatible with Virtual Machine and VirtualPro
- Ideal adaptation of the SINUMERIK 840D sl to the operating philosophy of modern premium machine concepts
- Benchmark in open architecture
- Communicative at all levels
- Almost inexhaustible potential of CNC computing power
Milling and turning at the limit is one of the strengths of the SINUMERIK 840D sl. As standard, it features powerful drilling, milling, turning, and measuring cycles, permanently integrated setup functions, and both turning and milling-specific CNC editors. The SINUMERIK 840D sl is therefore the market benchmark for highly dynamic 5-axis milling centers as well as for turning centers with B-axis and highly productive multi-spindle applications.