TNL12 – sliding headstock turning machine
Ideal for your production requirements.
- Simultaneous and independent working of up to 4 tool carriers for highly productive machining in one clamping
- 2 independent working levels (patented) ensure absence of collisions
- Optimum operating ergonomics provided by the work area accessible on both sides
- Hydraulic hollow clamping cylinders for main spindle and counter spindle
- Highest precision due to thermal symmetric machine structure
- Guide bushings freely selectable: fixed, following or programmable
The machine design
The control TRAUB TX8i-s V8
TRAUB TX8i-s V8 optimally integrates the iXpanel functionalities. Use iXpanel intuitively via an 19” touchscreen monitor.
The iXpanel operating concept provides access to networked production. With iXpanel your staff always has all relevant information for efficient production right at the machine. iXpanel is already included in the standard and can be individually extended. You can use iXpanel as you want it for your business organization – that’s Industry 4.0 tailored to your needs.