TNL12 – sliding headstock turning machine
Ideal for your production requirements.
- Simultaneous and independent working of up to 4 tool carriers for highly productive machining in one clamping
- 2 independent working levels (patented) ensure absence of collisions
- Optimum operating ergonomics provided by the work area accessible on both sides
- Hydraulic hollow clamping cylinders for main spindle and counter spindle
- Highest precision due to thermal symmetric machine structure
- Guide bushings freely selectable: fixed, following or programmable
TNL12 in focus
The machine design
The control TRAUB TX8i-s
The open control concept with a superfast 64-bit processor ensures that you have your production under control at all times.
Whether tool breakage monitoring, realistic real-time simulation for shorter setup times or visual collision detection before running in the machine. The TNA300 has all this as standard.